PYRAMID Business Systems Support Services
Our billing plans help you manage your Help Desk expenses. Many requests can be handled remotely resulting in a lower cost solution, but we also have plans that include on-site problem resolution when needed. We are aware of your need to effectively manage your IT budget and we will help you choose the support option that provides you best return on your investment.
Our Remote Monitoring and Management software alerts us when something goes wrong and based on your service plan, we can respond quickly and after normal business hours when you need us the most.
We have a proven record of helping our customers recover from many unforeseen situations including fire, flooding, and theft.
Let us help you with solutions for:
- Data Retention and Archiving
- Remote backup solutions
- Cloud and remote vault backup solutions
We tailor our managed services contracts to meet your needs. Options include:
- 24 x 365 Server, Workstation and Network Monitoring
- Remote Network Management Services provides our clients with proactive system administration and preventative maintenance remotely from our secure Operations Center on a regular scheduled basis. RNMS provides the technical expertise that an organization may not otherwise be able to justify on their own. RNMS may prevent a sudden network crisis and will reduce remedial technical support calls. Computer systems today are complex and RNMS is an affordable investment in your network infrastructure to insure performance and system reliability.
- On-site Management Services - A senior engineer is scheduled on-site and will be responsible for the overall maintenance of your network. OMS allows us to take control of IT issues typically not addressed when providing remedial problem resolution such as security, disaster recovery, business continuity planning, policies and procedures, regulatory agency compliance, uniformity of document storage, etc. OMS allow us to implement measures to improve efficiency and optimize your investment in technology.
When it comes to protecting your data AND physical assets or employees, PYRAMID can help develop a plan to help keep you secure. In addition to being able to help with the latest in IP video cameras and surveillance, we can help with:
- Security vulnerability assessments
- Penetration testing
- Security policy assessment
- Regulatory compliance audit
- Firewall implementation
- Network mapping and documentation
- Risk assessment